abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Enes Fazli" <fazli.e...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Using Abdera without a Servlet
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 19:19:10 GMT
Hello David,

thank you for your advice. Creating a feed object alone does not solve my
problem but it is a good step in the right direction. To be more specific,
now that I have the feed object I need a method to write the xml markup to a
string. A way to parse the feed object to the actual xml markup stored in a
string. Is this possible with Abdera?

Thank you in advance for any advice to this topic.

With regards,

Enes Fazli