abdera-user mailing list archives

From "James Abley" <james.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Recent change to Service document processing
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:23:52 GMT
Hi,

I picked up some updates from overnight / today on main trunk and
later on noticed that my Service Document was no longer working.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:11:53 GMT

This was working last night. I've gone through my code and the changes
that I've made today and don't think I've broken anything there.

Stepping through the Abdera code, it never seems to flush the output.
I changed my local copy of ServiceRequestProcessor to call
StreamWriter.flush() and that seems to have fixed it. Has anyone else
noticed this?

Cheers,

James