abdera-user mailing list archives

From pratimat <ptummala...@yahoo.com>
Subject Abdera with Web UI and database
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2008 01:07:27 GMT

Hello All,

I am trying to build a web application using Abdera. It will be a three-tier
app, with JSP/XForms in the front end, and Abdera in the middle tier and
database (eXist or others..).

The queries/problems we are facing :

1> how to interface XForms -> Abdera.  How can we run/configure Abdera with
Tomcat or Jetty externally? Right now, the Abdera Servlet is using Jetty
internally (jetty.jar).

2> Has anyone used eXist database with Abdera? Would this be a good idea.

3> Is migrating to Tomcat away from Jetty a good idea and just configure
Jetty to run the jsps.

Any help/suggestions would be really helpful and appreciated.

Thanks
Pratima