abdera-user mailing list archives

From Brad <abd...@javawork.co.uk>
Subject Re: abdera escaping ampersands in feed links
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:51:27 GMT
Ok closed that JIRA issue. Got a bit confused there, sorry about that.

Anyway.......I looked into this a bit more and it appears the value of
the href link withink the Feed object exactly how I want it. However,
the value shown in the variables detail pane in Eclipse has the
escaped value "&amp;". IIRC the value shown in that pane would be the
value from the toString method. Sounds to me like the link field
contains the "&" character up until the Feed object gets selialized
(assuming the serialization uses the toString method).

I guess my question should now be: is what I want it to be the same as
what it should be?