abdera-user mailing list archives

From Brad <abd...@javawork.co.uk>
Subject using AbstractEntityCollectionAdaptor
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:11:04 GMT
Hi all,

I'm looking for some help with using AbstractEntityCollectionAdaptor
inside Apache CXF to convert a domain object into a Feed. I've looked
through various examples but I can't quite work it out.

Here's my method where this is supposed to take place:

    public void writeTo(XmlObject t, MediaType mediaType,
MultivaluedMap httpHeaders,
                        OutputStream entityStream) throws IOException {

         //create my adaptor
        AbstractCollectionAdapter adaptor = new StorageCollectionAdapter();

        Abdera abdera = new Abdera();
        WriterFactory fact = abdera.getWriterFactory();
        Writer w = fact.getWriter();

        //what now?
    }

I've got my domain object t and the OutputStream to write to feed out
on. Now I need some way of using my adaptor to convert the domain
object to a Feed object. How do I do that?

Cheers,
Brad.