abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: Date for Project Moving out of Incubator?
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:11:07 GMT
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Stevenson, Christopher
<Christopher.Stevenson@gs.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I was just wondering if there was a date yet for the project moving out
> of the Incubator?

It's always kind of hard to say, as there's no fixed deadline.  That
said, the main limiting factor on getting Abdera out of the incubator
has long been the need to build up a sufficiently large and diverse
community of committers and contributors.  I think we're pretty much
there, so I'd expect the move to happen in the next few months.

No promises though, as you never know what might happen.

-garrett