abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generic adapter
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 20:42:08 GMT
In the shindig server, we use a new function of the targetresolver
that returns what it matched:
request.getTarget().getMatcher()
this would let you create you 'multi adapter' that handles many
different targets, yet still have some customization. You may have to
use the snapshot of 0.5 to get it though.

davep