abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with the example using Abdera Servlet
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 10:36:51 GMT
Hi Arjun, the urls for that example are specified in the DefaultProvider
class, but they are relative to your abdera servlet mapping. Thus, if your
servlet mapping is "/atom/*" the service document url would be "/atom/" and
the employees collection url would be "/atom/employee".

Take a look at the section "Setting up your provider and the URL space" into
the wiki page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Your+first+AtomPub+Server

--
David Calavera