abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error messages
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 07:53:35 GMT
Hi, this is not about abdera, so sorry by the off topic. I'm doing something
similar in the(ape.rubyforge.org). I have an atom format report that shows
me a feed with errors and warnings, the structure is like this:

<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom">
<id>id</id>
<updated>date</updated>
<title> feed title </title>
<subtitle>4 errors, 11 warnings</subtitle> # a little summary

<entry>
   <id>id</id>
   <updated>date</updated>
   <title> a sentence that explains what's happening</title>
   <content> communication log between the client and the atompub server
</content>
   <category term=" error or warning or info or debug "/> #log type
</entry>
</feed>

--
David Calavera