abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CustomProvider example not intended to host more than one adapter?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:54:51 GMT
There is something very similar to this in RouteManager.resolve but it
returns a target object and not a CA. I suppose i can just lift that
code. Now I understand why it still finds the CA when the last
collectionadapter argument was left off in the DefaultProvider's route
specifications. Thanks.

davep