abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject CustomProvider example not intended to host more than one adapter?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:35:09 GMT
I've swapped out routing in the CustomProvider and I'm trying to use
multiple adapters. CP extends AbstractWorkspaceProvider. That
implements WorkspaceManager which requires you to implement
getCollectionAdapter(RequestContext request) in your provider; This is
easy if you just use one adapter in this provider, you just return it
as the sample shows. However, what if you have a number of workspaces
and adapters. AbstractWorkspaceProvider looks like it should support
this.

Since I'm using RouteManager I thought the RouteManager.resolve would
handle this dispatching.  Should I abandon CP for DefaultProvider?

thanks again!

davep