abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Remy Gendron" <r...@arrova.ca>
Subject RE: Categories example
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:00:17 GMT
Ok I have found in the Abdera unit tests and examples some code that
indicates that the following url should return the list of categories
associated to the specified entry:

http://localhost:8080/imdb/atom/movies/630226;categories

What I am trying to understand is the URL scheme to use to request the
collection of movies that are part of say, both the scifi and top100
categories.

Of course, I could do something like .../movies?cat=scifi&top100, but I
believe the best practice is to specify the categories as part of the URL
path... Am I right?

Remy

-----Original Message-----
From: Remy Gendron [mailto:remy@arrova.ca]
Sent: April 29, 2008 15:52
To: abdera-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Categories example

And just to be clear, I understand the Atom spec of the categories document,
and how categories can be added to an entry, be it on the server side
(Entry.addCategory) or the client side (atom:category element).

I need to understand how it relates to URIs...

Thanks,

Rémy

remy.gendron@arrova.ca

418 809-8585