abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Remy Gendron" <r...@arrova.ca>
Subject Server authenticaion support
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 14:51:02 GMT
Hello all,

I’m looking at securing my Abdera server implementation. Do you have
recommendations for the following?

1) OpenAuth or WSSE? I am developing intra-corporate Atom services. These
will not be exposed to the outside. Backed by a corporate LDAP.

2) Are there support libraries that would help in implementing this on the
server side? Abdera already comes with auth extensions. How do I leverage
these on the server side? Shouldn’t security be orthogonal to the Atom
stuff? I was thinking along the way of a servlet filter.

3) My server is heavily Spring. I will look up ACEGI.

Thanks,

Rémy