abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Hugo Hendriks" <hugo.hendr...@ciber.nl>
Subject url of employee example
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:45:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to RSS feeds but I'm trying to make use of the Abdera framework
to create a rss feed. I saw that there was a simple example with
employees which I copied. It deploys fine but when I try the url
http://127.0.0.1:8080/cDeliver/atom/Reports to see my rss xml feed, I
get a Adbera 404 error. In the example no URL was shown to test the
example so I don't know if this is the correct one even. Can anyone tell
me how to reach my collection or how the mechanisme works?

Btw I changed Employee -> Report, don't use Jetty but JBoss.

Much thanks & best regards,

Hugo Hendriks