abdera-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException when calling ClientResponse.getDocument()
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:58:48 GMT
I haven't yet had the opportunity to look at this today.  Hoping to be 
able to look later this evening.

- James

Todd Wells wrote:
> I haven't heard any more feedback on this -- since the classpaths appear
> identical for practical purposes, do you think my supposition of a race
> condition is a good one?  Like I said previously, this is blocking my
> progress, so I wouldn't mind knowing one way or the other if somebody plans
> to investigate this further, so I can proceed with rolling my own if
> necessary.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> -Todd
> 
> 
> 
> On 4/28/08 4:21 PM, "Todd Wells" <todd.wells@theplatform.com> wrote:
> 
>> You bet.  For what it's worth, I changed my maven dependency to Abdera 0.3.0
>> and had the same problem.  I am suspecting this is a race condition of some
>> sort, because analyzing line 96 in AbstractClientResponse w
>> here the NullPointerException is thrown, it seems like it’s probably calling
>> parser. getDefaultParserOptions() before parser is initialized--so it’s
>> trying to call getDefaultParserOptions() on a null object.  It seems as if
>> Abdera is using the Parser in a multi-threaded fashion since the getParser()
>> method is synchronized  -- so I’m suspecting a race condition between
>> threads somewhere where I’m actually managing to call getDocument() before
>> the parser is initialized.
>>
>> I wrote a little code to munge the classpaths at the command line vs. in
>> IDEA, and it said that IDEA has the following things in the classpath that
>> ant doesn't:
>>
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/cha
>> rsets.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/cla
>> sses.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/dt.
>> jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/jce
>> .jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/jco
>> nsole.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/jss
>> e.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/laf
>> .jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/ui.
>> jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/deploy.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/dt.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/ext/apple_
>> provider.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/ext/dnsns.
>> jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/ext/locale
>> data.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/ext/sunjce
>> _provider.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/ext/sunpkc
>> s11.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/javaws.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/jce.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/plugin.jar
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/sa-jdi.jar
>>
>> Since the command-line is using the same VM (the one built in to OS X), I’ll
>> assume those VM jars are actually there implicitly.  There weren’t any cases
>> where there were mis-matched versions of jars.  The only jar that the
>> command line class path included that isn’t included in IDEA is the jar that
>> contains the code which is being developed in IDEA which is the code that
>> calls into Abdera (hence IDEA doesn’t need a jar of it, it has the classes
>> directly).
>>
>> Below are the "raw" class paths -- they are big, my apologies in advance.
>>
>> Classpath from the command line (ant):
>>
>> /Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/2.0.2/maven
>> -artifact-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spr
>> ing-beans/2.0.6/spring-beans-2.0.6.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/aopa
>> lliance/aopalliance/1.0/aopalliance-1.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository
>> /org/apache/abdera/abdera-i18n/0.4.0-incubating/abdera-i18n-0.4.0-incubating
>> .jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-error-diagnosti
>> cs/2.0.2/maven-error-diagnostics-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/
>> commons-httpclient/commons-httpclient/3.1-rc1/commons-httpclient-3.1-rc1.jar
>> :/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/javax/servlet/servlet-api/2.4/servlet-api-
>> 2.4.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.0
>> .4/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/stax/stax-api/
>> 1.0.1/stax-api-1.0.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/log4j/log4j/1.2.13
>> /log4j-1.2.13.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/abdera/abdera-
>> server/0.4.0-incubating/abdera-server-0.4.0-incubating.jar:/Users/todd.wells
>> /.m2/repository/com/theplatform/test/modules/wordgenerator/pl-test-wordgener
>> ator/1.0.0/pl-test-wordgenerator-1.0.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/
>> jaxen/jaxen/1.1.1/jaxen-1.1.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apach
>> e/geronimo/specs/geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec/1.0.1/geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec
>> -1.0.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-web/2
>> .0.6/spring-web-2.0.6.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/
>> maven-artifact-ant/2.0.4/maven-artifact-ant-2.0.4.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/
>> repository/com/theplatform/modules/pl-galaxy/1.1.0-SNAPSHOT/pl-galaxy-1.1.0-
>> SNAPSHOT.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/xml-apis/xml-apis/1.3.03/xml-a
>> pis-1.3.03.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/commons-codec/commons-codec/
>> 1.3/commons-codec-1.3.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plex
>> us/plexus-container-default/1.0-alpha-9/plexus-container-default-1.0-alpha-9
>> .jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-provider-
>> api/1.0-alpha-6/wagon-provider-api-1.0-alpha-6.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/rep
>> ository/classworlds/classworlds/1.1-alpha-2/classworlds-1.1-alpha-2.jar:/Use
>> rs/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/axiom-impl/1.2.5/ax
>> iom-impl-1.2.5.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spri
>> ng-core/2.0.6/spring-core-2.0.6.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/javax/m
>> ail/mail/1.4/mail-1.4.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/abdera
>> /abdera-parser/0.4.0-incubating/abdera-parser-0.4.0-incubating.jar:/Users/to
>> dd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact-manager/2.0.2/maven-
>> artifact-manager-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven
>> /maven-project/2.0.2/maven-project-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repositor
>> y/org/apache/maven/maven-settings/2.0.2/maven-settings-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd
>> .wells/.m2/repository/groovy/groovy-all/1.5.5/groovy-all-1.5.5.jar:/Users/to
>> dd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-model/2.0.2/maven-model-2.0.2
>> .jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-act
>> ivation_1.0.2_spec/1.1/geronimo-activation_1.0.2_spec-1.1.jar:/Users/todd.we
>> lls/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.2.1/wstx-asl-3.2.1.jar:/
>> Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/ant/ant/1.7/ant-1.7.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m
>> 2/repository/org/springframework/spring-context/2.0.6/spring-context-2.0.6.j
>> ar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-repository-metada
>> ta/2.0.2/maven-repository-metadata-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repositor
>> y/xalan/xalan/2.6.0/xalan-2.6.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/com/ibm
>> /icu/icu4j/2.6.1/icu4j-2.6.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/jdom/jdom/
>> 1.0/jdom-1.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/abdera/abdera-s
>> pring/0.4.0-incubating/abdera-spring-0.4.0-incubating.jar:/Users/todd.wells/
>> .m2/repository/junit/junit/4.0/junit-4.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repositor
>> y/org/apache/maven/maven-profile/2.0.2/maven-profile-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.w
>> ells/.m2/repository/com/theplatform/test/modules/datehelper/pl-test-datehelp
>> er/1.0-SNAPSHOT/pl-test-datehelper-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/re
>> pository/javax/activation/activation/1.1/activation-1.1.jar:/Users/todd.well
>> s/.m2/repository/org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/axiom-api/1.2.5/axiom-api-1.2.5
>> .jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-file/1.0-
>> alpha-7/wagon-file-1.0-alpha-7.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/code
>> haus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-utils-1.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repo
>> sitory/dom4j/dom4j/1.6.1/dom4j-1.6.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/an
>> t/ant-launcher/1.7/ant-launcher-1.7.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/xer
>> ces/xmlParserAPIs/2.6.2/xmlParserAPIs-2.6.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/reposi
>> tory/xom/xom/1.0/xom-1.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/abd
>> era/abdera-client/0.4.0-incubating/abdera-client-0.4.0-incubating.jar:/Users
>> /todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/abdera/abdera-core/0.4.0-incubating/ab
>> dera-core-0.4.0-incubating.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/xerces/xerce
>> sImpl/2.8.0/xercesImpl-2.8.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache
>> /maven/wagon/wagon-http-lightweight/1.0-alpha-6/wagon-http-lightweight-1.0-a
>> lpha-6.jar
>>
>> Classpath in IDEA:
>>
>> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/deploy.jar
>> :/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/dt.jar:/S
>> ystem/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/javaws.jar:/
>> System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/jce.jar:/Sy
>> stem/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/plugin.jar:/S
>> ystem/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/sa-jdi.jar:/
>> System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/char
>> sets.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Cl
>> asses/classes.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/H
>> ome/../Classes/dt.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1
>> .5/Home/../Classes/jce.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versi
>> ons/1.5/Home/../Classes/jconsole.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.frame
>> work/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/jsse.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM
>> .framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/laf.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/J
>> avaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/../Classes/ui.jar:/System/Library/Framewor
>> ks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/ext/apple_provider.jar:/System/Lib
>> rary/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/ext/dnsns.jar:/System
>> /Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/ext/localedata.ja
>> r:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Home/lib/ext/sunj
>> ce_provider.jar:/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/Hom
>> e/lib/ext/sunpkcs11.jar:/depot/Tools/deploy/galaxy/main/target/classes:/User
>> s/todd.wells/.m2/repository/junit/junit/4.0/junit-4.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/
>> .m2/repository/log4j/log4j/1.2.13/log4j-1.2.13.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/rep
>> ository/com/theplatform/test/modules/wordgenerator/pl-test-wordgenerator/1.0
>> .0/pl-test-wordgenerator-1.0.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/com/thep
>> latform/test/modules/datehelper/pl-test-datehelper/1.0-SNAPSHOT/pl-test-date
>> helper-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/abdera/a
>> bdera-client/0.4.0-incubating/abdera-client-0.4.0-incubating.jar:/Users/todd
>> .wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/abdera/abdera-core/0.4.0-incubating/abdera-
>> core-0.4.0-incubating.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/abdera
>> /abdera-i18n/0.4.0-incubating/abdera-i18n-0.4.0-incubating.jar:/Users/todd.w
>> ells/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-activation_1.0.2_spec
>> /1.1/geronimo-activation_1.0.2_spec-1.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository
>> /commons-codec/commons-codec/1.3/commons-codec-1.3.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2
>> /repository/org/apache/abdera/abdera-parser/0.4.0-incubating/abdera-parser-0
>> .4.0-incubating.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/ws/commons/a
>> xiom/axiom-impl/1.2.5/axiom-impl-1.2.5.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/
>> org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/axiom-api/1.2.5/axiom-api-1.2.5.jar:/Users/todd.
>> wells/.m2/repository/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.0.4/commons-logging-1
>> .0.4.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/jaxen/jaxen/1.1.1/jaxen-1.1.1.jar:
>> /Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/xerces/xercesImpl/2.8.0/xercesImpl-2.8.0.ja
>> r:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/xml-apis/xml-apis/1.3.03/xml-apis-1.3.03.
>> jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-stax
>> -api_1.0_spec/1.0.1/geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.
>> m2/repository/org/codehaus/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.2.1/wstx-asl-3.2.1.jar:/Users
>> /todd.wells/.m2/repository/commons-httpclient/commons-httpclient/3.1-rc1/com
>> mons-httpclient-3.1-rc1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/abde
>> ra/abdera-server/0.4.0-incubating/abdera-server-0.4.0-incubating.jar:/Users/
>> todd.wells/.m2/repository/javax/servlet/servlet-api/2.4/servlet-api-2.4.jar:
>> /Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/abdera/abdera-spring/0.4.0-incub
>> ating/abdera-spring-0.4.0-incubating.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/or
>> g/springframework/spring-web/2.0.6/spring-web-2.0.6.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m
>> 2/repository/org/springframework/spring-beans/2.0.6/spring-beans-2.0.6.jar:/
>> Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-core/2.0.6/spring
>> -core-2.0.6.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/springframework/spring-
>> context/2.0.6/spring-context-2.0.6.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/aopa
>> lliance/aopalliance/1.0/aopalliance-1.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository
>> /org/apache/maven/maven-artifact-ant/2.0.4/maven-artifact-ant-2.0.4.jar:/Use
>> rs/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-project/2.0.2/maven-proj
>> ect-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-profil
>> e/2.0.2/maven-profile-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/
>> maven/maven-model/2.0.2/maven-model-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/reposito
>> ry/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-utils-1.1.jar:/Users/todd.wel
>> ls/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-container-default/1.0-alpha-9/p
>> lexus-container-default-1.0-alpha-9.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/cla
>> ssworlds/classworlds/1.1-alpha-2/classworlds-1.1-alpha-2.jar:/Users/todd.wel
>> ls/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact-manager/2.0.2/maven-artifa
>> ct-manager-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven
>> -repository-metadata/2.0.2/maven-repository-metadata-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.w
>> ells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-artifact/2.0.2/maven-artifact-2.0
>> .2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-provide
>> r-api/1.0-alpha-6/wagon-provider-api-1.0-alpha-6.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/r
>> epository/org/apache/maven/maven-error-diagnostics/2.0.2/maven-error-diagnos
>> tics-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/maven-setti
>> ngs/2.0.2/maven-settings-2.0.2.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/org/apac
>> he/maven/wagon/wagon-file/1.0-alpha-7/wagon-file-1.0-alpha-7.jar:/Users/todd
>> .wells/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-http-lightweight/1.0-alph
>> a-6/wagon-http-lightweight-1.0-alpha-6.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/
>> ant/ant/1.7/ant-1.7.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/groovy/groovy-all/1
>> .5.5/groovy-all-1.5.5.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/javax/mail/mail/1
>> .4/mail-1.4.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/javax/activation/activation
>> /1.1/activation-1.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/stax/stax-api/1.0.1
>> /stax-api-1.0.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/dom4j/dom4j/1.6.1/dom4j
>> -1.6.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/repository/jdom/jdom/1.0/jdom-1.0.jar:/User
>> s/todd.wells/.m2/repository/xom/xom/1.0/xom-1.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/re
>> pository/xerces/xmlParserAPIs/2.6.2/xmlParserAPIs-2.6.2.jar:/Users/todd.well
>> s/.m2/repository/xalan/xalan/2.6.0/xalan-2.6.0.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/rep
>> ository/com/ibm/icu/icu4j/2.6.1/icu4j-2.6.1.jar:/Users/todd.wells/.m2/reposi
>> tory/ant/ant-launcher/1.7/ant-launcher-1.7.jar
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On 4/28/08 2:56 PM, "Dan Diephouse" <dan.diephouse@mulesource.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Well I'll be honest, I'm stumped too. This is with 0.4.0 right? Any
>>> chance you can print out the classpath?
>>>
>>> Dan
>>>
>>> Todd Wells wrote:
>>>> I¹m stumped.  I have this repeatable case where ClientResponse.getDocument()
>>>> results in a NullPointerException, even though a fully-formed atom document
>>>> was successfully retrieved.
>>>>
>>>> Here¹s the weird part ‹ and sorry there are so many caveats here ‹ this
is
>>>> running from inside an ant task that I¹ve written.  When I run it inside
of
>>>> the debugger or IDE (while not debugging) it works just fine.  When I run
it
>>>> via the command line I get the NPE every time.  I¹m routing both attempts
>>>> through an HTTP proxy (fiddler) and I can see that the HTTP request and
>>>> response are the same in both cases , but in the one case Abdera throws the
>>>> NPE.  I¹ve been poking at this for several hours now and I¹m at my wit¹s
>>>> end.  Here¹s the stack trace I¹m getting.  Any idea how I could further
nail
>>>> this down?
>>>>
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>         at 
>>>> org.apache.abdera.protocol.client.AbstractClientResponse.getDocument(Abstrac
>>>> tClientResponse.java:96)
>>>>         at 
>>>> org.apache.abdera.protocol.client.AbstractClientResponse.getDocument(Abstrac
>>>> tClientResponse.java:74)
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>         at 
>>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39
>>>> )
>>>>         at 
>>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
>>>> .java:25)
>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>         at 
>>>> org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedMethod.invoke(CachedMethod.java:86)
>>>>         at groovy.lang.MetaMethod.doMethodInvoke(MetaMethod.java:226)
>>>>         at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:910)
>>>>         at groovy.lang.MetaClassImpl.invokeMethod(MetaClassImpl.java:754)
>>>>         at 
>>>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokePojoMethod(InvokerHelper.jav
>>>> a:765)
>>>>         at 
>>>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerHelper.invokeMethod(InvokerHelper.java:75
>>>> 3)
>>>>         at 
>>>> org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ScriptBytecodeAdapter.invokeMethodN(ScriptByteco
>>>> deAdapter.java:167)
>>>>
>>>> My best (and somewhat feeble) guess is that there¹s something different
in
>>>> the class paths that is causing the difference in behavior.  What that might
>>>> be, I have no idea.
>>>>
>>>>   
> 
> 

Mime
View raw message