abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CustomProvider example not intended to host more than one adapter?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 02:58:06 GMT
The CustomProvider example only supports a single adapter but the
AbstractWorkspaceProvider can provide as many as necessary by overriding
the getCollectionAdapter(RequestContext) method.  I have a current
implementation using a subclass of AWP that returns one of five
different adapters depending on the Target type.

- James