abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera / Spring sample application
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:06:35 GMT
Great example!!

I'm totally agree that it should be on the documentation. Spring annotation
configuration is like a fresh breath, I've worked on an app with thousands
of spring xml configuration lines and it's like the hell, unfortunately
annotation configuration is just supported by spring 2.5.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net