abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Remy Gendron" <r...@arrova.ca>
Subject RE: Abdera / Spring sample application
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:13:02 GMT

of you all!

Remy

-----Original Message-----
From: David Calavera [mailto:david.calavera@gmail.com]
Sent: March 06, 2008 17:07
To: abdera-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Abdera / Spring sample application

Great example!!

I'm totally agree that it should be on the documentation. Spring annotation
configuration is like a fresh breath, I've worked on an app with thousands
of spring xml configuration lines and it's like the hell, unfortunately
annotation configuration is just supported by spring 2.5.

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net