abdera-user mailing list archives

From Neale Upstone <ne...@nealeupstone.com>
Subject Abdera as OSGi bundles
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:37:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm looking to use Abdera in a web service running on Equinox, and
notice that the Jars are not packaged as OSGi bundles.  Is there any
work going on with this, or do you want me to create a patch.  It'd be
good if we could get 0.4 out as being OSGi ready (as things like Spring
2.5, latest Apache commons lang, and others now are).

All the best,

Neale

--

Neale Upstone
Liberal Democrat Councillor for Kings Hedges, Cambridge City Council

Vote for people power not big donor power
<http://politicaldonorwatch.blogspot.com>. Vote for the only party
committed to real change, the Liberal Democrats
Read Nick Clegg's speech here
<http://www.libdems.org.uk/news/nick-clegg-promises-a-new-type-of-government.14005.html>