abdera-user mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: Enterprise messaging with Atom Feeds
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 00:16:19 GMT
There's been some good discussion about how to do this type of thing in
the past. ActiveMQ implements a RESTful interface via per-consumer queues:

http://activemq.apache.org/restful-queue.html

There's also a good thread on how to do Queueing scenarios RESTfully here:

A per-consumer subscription is probably the sanest way to do this with
Atom without introducing application specific semantics.

Dan

P.S. I just realized I never replied to your blog comment - I'll do that
now!

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource