abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shindig RESTful API server implementation
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:21:28 GMT
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Kevin Brown <etnu@google.com> wrote:
>  Put it in java/social (or maybe java/rest or something else if you really
>  want to get pedantic) and I think you're fine as long as it doesn't conflict
>  with anything else.

I'll take your word for it, but I'm not sure of the meaning of
java/social. java/gadets is the Shindig Gadget Server I'm assuming. So
what does social mean here? What else would go in this location
besides the gateway? Is there a post to the list or a doc somewhere
that outlines how the project fits together?

thanks.

davep