abdera-user mailing list archives

From Cassie <d...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Shindig RESTful API server implementation
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 00:30:47 GMT
It's great that you are going to try to contribute to Shindig, thank you for
your interest!

I would like to put this up to the community though, do we think Shindig
should start creating scaffolding and eventually implement the in progress
restful api spec? And if so, should it be on a branch or in the main code
base?

It would also be good to have a quick design discussion to see how best this
could integrate with the java and php versions. I'm not up on php at all so
perhaps someone who is can comment on how abdera might integrate with
multiple languages.

Thanks.

- Cassie