abdera-user mailing list archives

From Takasho <taka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to create a working spring example
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:35:55 GMT
That sounds very comprehensive and would be a very good example to get
a good head start with abdera and spring. I wish there were more open
source implementations/working examples that people can contribute to
and extend.

It would be good to see different working examples that people can
collaborate on in order to extend the reach of the project. As soon as
I get up and running I can hopefully contribute my code back to the
project. I'm all for getting feedback on how I can make my code more
efficient.

Takasho.