abdera-user mailing list archives

From Takasho <taka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to create a working spring example
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:30:46 GMT
I get the generated service document listing the workspace and
collection however the collection URI is listed as /atom (relative to
my deployment) which is the service document. I'm convinced that is
down to some code I have missed somewhere. Perhaps it is part of using
the spring interface that does it. The output I get is:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF8'?><service
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2007/app"><workspace><title
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" type="text">Customer
Workspace</title><collection href="/example/atom/"><title
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" type="text">The

Any further requests to /atom/feed or /atom/feed/customers gets me an
abdera 404 xml response it is as if the target resolvers in the spring
applicationContext.xml are not being interpreted.

Takasho.