abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Remy Gendron" <r...@arrova.ca>
Subject Entity/DTO serialization in entry.content
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:12:47 GMT
Hello all,

My entries are backed by simple entity pojos.

To prevent business rules from being implemented outside my service layer,
the service APIs use interfaces on these pojos. The interface make only
certain fields available to the caller, and some of those fields are only
readable (only a getter is available in the interface). So, no DTOs. Only my
entities wrapped by interfaces.

I was looking for a way to automate (when appropriate) the serialization
(both ways) of a backing entity in the entry.content atom field.

Any recommendations?

I was thinking of using something like XStream… Does Abdera provides
internal support for this, something working hand in hand with FOMEntry?

Thanks!

Remy

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16:34