abdera-user mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: REST services along side Atom APP
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 02:10:44 GMT
You should be able to extend the Provider/Resolver APIs enough inside
abdera to handle this type of thing. For instance, if you wanted to
override the PUT handling, you would just detect that inside
CollectionAdapter.putEntry().

On a related note, I've looked at integrating say Restlet and Abdera. Or
JAX-RS and Abdera. They're complimentary IMO. For instance once could
theoretically use a Restlet router to direct requests to Abdera or a
Restlet. One would just need to create a restlet Request -> Abdera
RequestContext mapping.

Cheers,
- Dan

--