abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Remy Gendron" <r...@arrova.ca>
Subject Batching
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:00:24 GMT
Hello all,

Has there been any progress on how batching should be implemented?

There was that good post by James discussing the Google approach vs using
plain HTML/REST constructs to achieve this goal.

I will soon have to implement batch updates. Either APP is extended to
support batching or I will have to create specific REST services for these
tasks.

Speaking of REST services, I will ask for best practices in another post.

Rémy

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:10