abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Vincent Hiribarren" <vincent.hiribarren+abd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XML stylesheet and W3C standard implementation
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:36:39 GMT
On 1/22/08, Selcuk Bozdag <sbozdag@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is not a reply for your question sorry but I need to know how you
> create and publish your Atom documents. Could you please send a
> working sample to me at {sbozdag at gmail.com}.

Sorry but I do not understand your request: for the moment, I am
barely testing Abdera before deciding whether I will go further with
it. I have a basic servlet which creates an Entry Atom document with
an xml-stylesheet instruction.

Appart from the servlet part, the way I do that for the moment is
exactly like the ones of the quite exhaustive
http://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/getting-started.html document.

I do not publish documents like in the atompub RFC, and for now, I do
not create my Atom documents thanks to fancy ways. It is the next step
:-)