abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I add app:accept to a collection?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:05:43 GMT
Hi Takasho,

the easiest way to add an extension to a feed is using the
"addSimpleExtension" method:

    feed.addSimpleExtension(QName, value);
    feed.addSimpleExtension(namespace, element_name, preffix, value);

By the way, why do you want to add the accept element to a feed?
If you are trying to create a service document you should use the Collection
class. I.e:

Service service = new Abdera().getFactory().getService();
Workspace ws = service.addWorkspace("title");
Collection cn = ws.addCollection("title", "url");
*cn.setAccept(Strings array);

*Regards.

--
David Calavera