abdera-user mailing list archives

From Takasho <taka...@gmail.com>
Subject How do I add app:accept to a collection?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:18:24 GMT
Hi All,

Just a quick mail to ask how I add the app:accept element to a feed/collection.

I have looked through the online docs and the atompub spec to find
that it should be regarded as external markup but I haven't found an
explanation on how to add it to a feed I am creating with Abdera.

Very simply:

Abdera abdera = new Abdera();
Factory factory = abdera.getFactory();
Feed feed = factory.newFeed();
feed.addAuthor("Takasho");
feed.setTitle("sample");
feed.addCategory("Category1");
feed.addCategory("Category2");
feed.addCategory("Category3");
// Now add app:accept

I am assuming it is done with Qnames and extensions but I've not been
able to generate what I want, such as:

<app:accept>application/xml,image/jpeg,image/png</app:accept>

Along with appropriate xmlns added to the top feed element:

<feed xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:app="http://purl.org/atom/app#">

I think thats right, please correct me if I'm wrong,

Thanks,

Takasho