abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Remy Gendron" <remy.gend...@arrova.ca>
Subject RE: collectionProvider attribute is null
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 20:45:23 GMT
Some leads maybe…

My Abdera server war is deployed in an application context, not in ROOT.

The id property of the workspace info has been removed. I remember that
things started to work before when I set the workspace id to the same value
as its name property.

Ah… this may be it… By looking at the server unit test, when you put
collection providers in a workspace info, you now have to provide the
application context as well as the collection name for the key. If that’s
true, this is bad as the application should be unaware of the application
context it is running in.

No, still the same error.

The regex target resolver is now gone from the unit test initialization? Can
you provide a short explanation?

If I do the same in my server, I get a 404.

Any idea?

Thanks,

- Remy

   _____