abdera-user mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <dan.diepho...@mulesource.com>
Subject Re: collectionProvider attribute is null
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 22:00:33 GMT
Remy Gendron wrote:
> The regex target resolver is now gone from the unit test initialization? Can
> you provide a short explanation?

This could actually be the issue.

I changed the AbstractServiceProvider so that it implements
Resolver<Target> now. Which means that people don't have to use
RegexTargetResult. They simply need to supply the ServiceProvider as
their Resolver.

I wasn't really thinking about the use case where people still have
their own resolvers though. I'm going to have to look into how to make
these two things work together. It may not be possible because
ServiceProviders assume a very specific layout.

Have you specified the ServiceProvider as the Resolver for your
application? Or did you just remove the RegexTargetResolver?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource