abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Remy Gendron" <remy.gend...@arrova.ca>
Subject RE: collectionProvider attribute is null
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 14:58:27 GMT
Everything works great using the ServiceProvider as the target resolver. No
more need for the Regex stuff. Thanks!

And the collection providers do not have to register themselves with the
application context. OK there.

Thanks Dan! I would forgo the need to have backward compatibility with a
specific RegexTargetResolver. Simplicity is always best.

Thanks again!

- Remy

-----Original Message-----
From: Remy Gendron [mailto:remy.gendron@arrova.ca]
Sent: 08 January 2008 09:10
To: abdera-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: collectionProvider attribute is null

Thanks for the reply. It makes sense that the service provider, having all
the necessary information about workspaces and collection providers, is able
to automatically route incoming requests.

I did use a specific instance of RegexTargetResolver because that was how it
was done in the server unit tests.

I'm going to try using the service provider as the resolver.

Thanks for the heads-up...

- Remy