abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Vasu Nori" <vasun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abdera class being final is a problem with jMock
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 18:25:11 GMT
yeah, wrapping abdera's final classes in non-final classes is another way of
getting around this issue.
tried to do that. Code looks messy and unclean.

sorry, but to repeat what I mentioned before - most people (on the net) seem
to recommend sacrificing usage of "final" on classes/methods to make
automated unittests feasible using jMock/easymock.