abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Remy Gendron" <remy.gend...@arrova.ca>
Subject collectionProvider attribute is null
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 20:15:06 GMT
Hello all,

After upgrading to the head this morning, I can no longer access collection
feeds…

Trying to get the collection provider from the RequestContext (stored as an
attribute) in AbstractServiceProvider.getFeed now returns null.

AbstractServiceProvider.resolve() is never called and this seems the only
place where the collectionProvider property gets set.

I do compile with security disabled for now. Could this be it?

Any help appreciated…

Rémy

 HYPERLINK "mailto:remy.gendron@arrova.ca"remy.gendron@arrova.ca

 418 809-8585