abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Selcuk Bozdag" <sboz...@gmail.com>
Subject Using ATOM feeds for passing parameters
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 13:22:41 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to create a mashup using atom feeds. I would like all
communication stream is based on atom docs. Here is a small scenario.

Application A provides a very basic calculator(add, sub,  mul, div)
service. Application B lies on a different server on the world.
Application B has an interface lets users enter two integers and
select an operator which is one of four. Application B wants to carry
out all business logic to Application A so that Application A could
send the result back. Application B is unaware of objects or
calculation classes of Application A. Only a machine readable
stream(this case maybe an atom feed) is served maybe.

Is it feasible to implement that scenario using Atom feeds and Abdera?
If it is so, can somebody help me to create such web project(help me
to code or showing how to do it)?

Thanks,

--
Selcuk Bozdag