abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Selcuk Bozdag" <sboz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APP server
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:12:01 GMT
Thank you very much for all your prompt response.

I merged suggestions from James and David. At the moment, I use the
sample files in the examples (/appserver directory). I created a web
app using eclipse and modified the web.xml accordingly.

In order to keep it simple, I would like to create a very basic
servlet using those providers.

Could you please post me an example to show how to access provider
managers and making feed online?

My Project Structure:

[MyFeedServer]
->source/
--->org.apache.abdera.protocol.server/
---------->SimpleProvider.java
---------->SimpleProviderManager.java
---------->SimpleServiceContext.java
---------->SimpleTargetResolver.java
->WebContent
--->WEB-INF
---------->web.xml

And my web.xml file is:

	<servlet id="abdera">
		<servlet-name>Abdera</servlet-name>
		<servlet-class>
			org.apache.abdera.protocol.server.servlet.AbderaServlet
		</servlet-class>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>
				org.apache.abdera.protocol.server.ServiceContext
			</param-name>
			<param-value>
				org.apache.abdera.examples.appserver.SimpleServiceContext
			</param-value>
		</init-param>
	</servlet>

Thank you for your helps,