abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APP server
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 08:49:36 GMT
These are the steps that I followed to create my abdera server:

     1. Add the AbderaServlet to the web.xml and declare my serviceContext:

         <servlet id="abdera">
    <servlet-name>Abdera</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.apache.abdera.protocol.server.servlet.AbderaServlet
</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>org.apache.abdera.protocol.server.ServiceContext
</param-name>
            <param-value>com.oos.api.abdera.OosServiceContext</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </servlet>

    2. Create the ServiceContext class and declare the
defaultProviderManager:

      public class OosServiceContext extends DefaultServiceContext{

    public OosServiceContext() {
        super();
        //my provider manager extends AbstractSingletonProviderManager and
resolve reveral providers
        this.defaultprovidermanager = OosProviderManager.class.getName();
        //my target resolver extends RegexTargetResolver
        this.defaulttargetresolver = OosTargetResolver.class.getName();

    }
   }

   3. Create the Provider classes  that extend AbstractProvider.

I hope this helps you to start.

Regards

--
David Calavera