abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Krishna Anisetty" <krishna.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple Entry.class
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:02:21 GMT
Hi,
I am a new user of abdera. I used eclipse as my IDE initially and was able
to successfully run my application which is using abdera.
Now I want to run this application as a batch file from command promt. So I
have put all the abdera jar files in classpath and ran my application. But I
am getting following exception

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.abdera.model.Entry.getContentSrc
()Lorg/apache/abdera/util/iri/IRI

When I further investigated I found this class file in
abdera.core.0.2.2-incubating.retro.jar and abdera.core.0.3.0-incubating.jar

I think my application is taking a wrong class file. Can some one tell tell
me how to solve this?
Even in my eclipse classpath both of these jar are present but its working
there. Can some one explain me how it is working in eclipse and not in
Command prompt.