abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chris Berry <chriswbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP-GET-Problem with Abdera-Client 0.3.0.
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:03:45 GMT
Herbert,
I think you're correct. I just *assumed* that this was a part of
HttpMethodParams. But I cannot see it there either (at least with a
cursory look)

I think you should simply make the enclosed HttpClient protected in
AbderaClient.  And then extend AbderaClient locally with
MyAbderaClient. This is probably a better solution than actually
adding an accessor for HttpClient in AbderaClient, which seems a bit
promiscuous to me.
Cheers,
-- Chris