abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ATOM feeds for passing parameters
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:21:35 GMT
It's definitely possible, the main question, however, would be why you
would want to do this at all.  A significantly better approach would be
to use a simple stream of GET requests...

<request>
GET /calculator?expression=1+2 HTTP/1.1
Host: example.org

<response>
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

3

<request>
GET /calculator?expression=4-1 HTTP/1.1
Host: example.org

<response>
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

3

And so on.  There'd be no reason to use Atom in any way.

- James