abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: APP server
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 17:17:52 GMT
The process is not yet as easy as I'd like it to be.  If you look in the
examples module, there is a simple Atompub server example that covers
all of the basics.  Go through that example, and if you have further
questions, let me know.

If you are a Spring user, there is an optional spring module that makes
server configuration a bit easier.

- James