abdera-user mailing list archives

From herbert <i...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: maven-issues deploying and retrofying
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:55:38 GMT

Nope, no proxy here. And I can download stuff from
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository.

But maybe this is a clue.
Maven wants to download 0.4.0.-jars of dependent abdera-modules and
there are no 0.4.0-jars available on
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository.

I assume, it should take the 0.4.0-jars out of my local maven-repository
instead?

Regards, Herbert

12/12/07 12:40:31 PM CET: Missing:
1) org.apache.abdera:abdera-client:jar:0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.abdera
-DartifactId=abdera-client \
          -Dversion=0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
  	1) org.apache.abdera:abdera-examples:jar:0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
  	2) org.apache.abdera:abdera-client:jar:0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT