abdera-user mailing list archives

From herbert <i...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: HTTP-GET-Problem with Abdera-Client 0.3.0.
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:35:50 GMT

Hi Chris!

My solution would be adding a property followRedirects to the class
RequestOptions.

Next change would be in the method createMethod() of the class MethodHelper.
After creation of the concrete HTTP-Method I would insert the following
line:
httpMethod.setFollowRedirects(options.isFollowRedirect());

(Or another version, introducing a property revertRedirectSetting to the
class
RequestOptions. And then in createMethod():

if (options.isRevertRedirectSetting()) {
  httpMethod.setFollowRedirects(!httpMethod.getFollowRedirects());
})

Dunno, if these are generic approaches, that are interesting for others?

Regards, Herbert