abdera-user mailing list archives

From herbert <i...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: HTTP-GET-Problem with Abdera-Client 0.3.0.
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:44:31 GMT

Hi Chris!

Thanks for your feedback. Maybe I'm to blind to see:
How can I change the followRedirect-parameter of the HttpMethod-instance
created
in the AbderaClient.execute(...)-method by using HttpConnectionManagerParams
or HttpClientParams?

I think, I'll have to adjust the AbderaClient.execute()-method, that it sets
the sendRedirect according
some parameter-value I define and give with?

Regards, Herbert