abdera-user mailing list archives

From herbert <i...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: HTTP-GET-Problem with Abdera-Client 0.3.0.
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 17:48:54 GMT

Hi James!

Thanks for your answer!
But that's not the point. The GET-Request goes to a URL without SSL
than the server responds with a 302 and a new URL, that uses SSL.
The plan is then to resend the GET-Request to the SSL-URL, with the use of a
trust manager. But I do not come to the point of receiving the 302. The
error
occurs first.

Regards, Herbert