abdera-user mailing list archives

From Neale Upstone <ne...@nealeupstone.com>
Subject Re: Content with 4xx status codes
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 12:35:11 GMT
Found it. Thanks.

For any interested, the "Chaining" style of invocation supported by
StreamWriter (see
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/abdera/java/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/examples/appserver/SimpleProvider.java:94)

has been proposed as a JSR as being automatic for "void" methods.

The proposal can be found at
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dg8rbgp8_0gnjwr2.

It would certainly make code a lot more readable as you've demonstrated
in the example.

Cheers,

Neale