abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content with 4xx status codes
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:33:57 GMT
You can create a subclass of AbstractResponseContext and return any data
you'd like.  There are a couple of subclasses currently available
include MediaResponseContext, which is based on an InputStream and, in
the trunk, the new StreamWriterResponseContext which leverages the new
StreamWriter interface.  Custom AbstractResponseContext implementations
are not difficult to implement (but could definitely be made easier)

- James