abdera-user mailing list archives

From Neale Upstone <ne...@nealeupstone.com>
Subject Headers don't get returned
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 20:58:51 GMT
It's late here in the UK, but I'm sure I'm not going mad (at least..
mostly sure).

As a workaround to my need to return some helpful information with
status codes, I've resorted to headers.

What I'm doing is:

        EmptyResponseContext rc = new EmptyResponseContext(statusCode);
        rc.addHeader( "Fuzz-Exception", e.getMessage() );
        rc.addHeader( "Fuzz-ExceptionClass", e.getClass().getSimpleName() );
        return rc;

However,

The headers do not appear at the other end.

Surely either the headers should be returned, or, EmptyResponseContext
should override the addHeader(), etc. methods and throw an
UnsupportedOperationException() ?

Cheers,

Neale