abdera-user mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feeds and Internet Explorer related issues...
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:48:22 GMT
FYI... as I suspected, this is a bug in Axiom.  I've filed a jira ticket.

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-281

Until the issue is fixed, one way to get around the problem is to set
the xml:lang attribute manually rather than using the setLanguage
method.  The downside of this is that the feed.getLanguage() method will
not work on the feed but if all you're doing is creating a feed for
serialization, that shouldn't be a problem.

    Feed feed = abdera.newFeed();
    //feed.setLanguage("en-US");
    feed.setAttributeValue("xml:lang", "en-US");

- James